How to Get Here?
1. Direct flights to El Nido (ENI) from Manila, Cebu, Davao, Clark (Pampanga), Caticlan (Boracay), Puerto Princesa.
2. Via Puerto Princesa from Manila, Cebu, Davao, Clark (Pampanga), Iloilo then by land travel to Tapik which can help you organize.
Philippine Airlines - www.philippineairlines.com
Cebu Pacific Air - www.cebupacificair.com
AirAsia - www.airasia.com/ph/en/home.page
3. There is boat (Atienza Shipping) from Manila to El Nido. If you are coming from Coron you can take Fast ferries to El Nido. The Companies are Montenegro and Phimal.
4. Either from Puerto Princesa or El Nido town we can help you organize your transport
5. If you are driving your car or motorbike, we are located at Barrio Sibaltan. Please ask for the way upon getting to El Nido town or click here for the map. We are located 45 kilometers away from El Nido town or about 1 hour drive.
We usually have an auto e-mail system that will send you a "Hot-To-Get-Here" instructions right after you make a booking in any online booking site.
Some Important Things to Note
Please be guided by these important points:
- Travel time from Puerto Princesa to Tapik can take up to 5-6 hours by car. If you are coming all the way from Puerto Princesa, we recommend that you book a morning flight to Puerto Princesa for you to arrive here in the afternoon. Transport going here may be a bit costly if you are travelling on late afternoon onward.
- We can help you organize your transport from Puerto Princesa or El Nido town, just make sure you check your inbox for our e-mail.
- Public transport from El Nido town to Sibaltan (Tapik Beach) is limited and leaves town at 11am, 2 pm, 7 pm. They usually don't wait that long since they come all the way from Puerto Princesa.
- If you miss the public transport, just let us know so that we can try to arrange a transport for you at a reasonable cost.
- Tapik Beach Park Guest House is not in El Nido town. We are about an hour or so away. Please remember to contact us for us if you need any assistance.
Remember that we can help you arrange your transport from Puerto Princesa all the way to Tapik. The transport belongs to a third party and we are just extending our assistance. Just fill in the options when you do the booking on this website or contact us prior to arrival. (contact details below this page). Please refer to below rates:
Private Transport cost from El Nido town/airport to Tapik Beach: Php 2,000 up to 10 passengers
Private Transport from Puerto Princesa to Tapik: Php 6,500 (aircon) up to 8 passengers
Public Transport from Puerto Princesa all the way to Tapik Beach: Php 700 / person (limited time only - leaves Puerto Princesa at 7-8 a.m. and 1-2 p.m.)
Public Transport after 1 p.m. from Puerto Princesa to Tapik: Php 1,500 / person
Public Transport from El Nido town to Tapik: Php 200 / person (limited time : 1-2 pm and 6-7 pm only)
Please let us know if you cannot catch the above times
By Public Transport (Bus and Jeepney) to Barrio Sibaltan
The public transport jeepney/bus can be found in the public terminal just opposite the public market. Look for one bound for Sibaltan. Upon reaching Sibaltan please ask the local where Tapik is. We are about 10 minute walk to the beach on the right hand side of the village.
Public Transport Schedule: El Nido to Sibaltan 11:00 - 12 noon. Sibaltan to El Nido around 5:00 a.m.,
By Public Transport (Tricycle)
There are no taxis in El Nido. Tricycle, the local equivalent of taxi, can be an alternative transport if you miss the bus although a slower option. They can be found everywhere in the town. We can help you find one if you contact us.
Fare Cost: Php 1200-1500
By Personal Transport
From El Nido town, take the road towards north then turn left on the junction towards Pasadena. Just follow the paved road until you get to Sibaltan. Although a right turn (to New Ibajay) on the circumferential road, as suggested by Google, will still lead you to Sibaltan but road is not as good. Upon getting to Sibaltan, there will be signages leading to Tapik, but it's always best to ask the locals when in doubt. It is not recommended to drive after 5 pm because of limited visibility and road condition.
Warning: When you are driving all the way from Puerto Princesa, please don't follow suggested route by Google Map. Get to El Nido town first then start from there. Or better yet, contact us.
Motorbike rental cost: Php 350-1,000 per 24/hours depending on the type of bike and duration of rental.
Car rental cost: Php 1,200-5,000 per 24/hours depending on the type of car and duration of rental.
Our Contact Details
ǀ +63 917 848 1278(call/sms) ǀ +63 915 768 0688(call/sms).